Apr 1, 2016

Week 4 MTC

Bonjour ma famille et mes amis!!


So this week was crazy. Lots of exciting stuff happened. To start, the ambassador for the United States from the European Union visited our class/district. He was super nice and his wife was there. It was pretty scary before he came because we didn't know if he was going to speak only french the whole time. He ended up speaking mostly english to us so that was a relief. 

Almost all of our zone left like I said they would and they're all safe and sound in France and Tahiti. But the good news is that we got 11 new elders and sÅ“urs and Elder Crandall and I were made the zone leaders! I'm super excited to help these new elders with anything they need. It's nice to have more around. 

Easter Sunday was amazing. M. Russell Ballard spoke to us and pretty much just talked about the story of Christ on the earth. I loved it! We're all getting really excited for conference I think. It'll be a unique experience. I don't think I've ever been this excited for conference haha. Other than that, nothing to report. If you lovely people have any pictures to send me, I'd be happy to see how you all are doing:). Thanks for all your prayers and love. 

I may have already sent this scripture, but John 14:26 is still my favorite as of now. It's all about how the Holy Ghost is the comforter. It's definitely the truth. When we have hard times, it's completely okay to ask God for comfort and I know that he will help and the Holy Ghost will comfort us in times of trial. 

Love you all!!
Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment