Jun 6, 2016

Week 4 in Tahiti

Sorry I didn't send an email last week. I was skyping my family and didn't have time to send an email.
This week not much happened honestly. We contacted a looooot of people in our sector because most of our lessons that were scheduled fell through. That was pretty hard. However, the area we did get to contact is interesting because on the 15th of June they are separating the stake and our ward will be split and we will be put into the next stake over. The really hard part about that is that all of our current or very potential amis live in the area that will be taken away from us. So basically we will have to work extra hard with those people for the next month.  Oh i forgot to say that I got super sick and couldn't really work half of one day. I think it was some raw fish that I ate haha. They eat a lot of that here...but at the end of the day i think it was wednesday, i got a blessing from Elder Sovereign and the Zone leaders and immediately after the blessing, i ran outside and needless to say, I felt better haha. Won't go in to details with that. 
Welp thats about it from me for this week. Can't believe its going by this fast!! Love you all!

-Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment