Dec 19, 2016

Christmas!

Hey Everybody!
So Christmas is next week. That's super weird. Also this has been the fastest 9 months of my life haha. 

This week was a ride. We talked to so many people. We found some Tahitian mamis too so we got to use our Tahitian as well. Elder Meyer and I are killing it here in Tefana. (Don't worry we were humbled during the week too haha). The biggest thing of the week was the ward activity. We had an activity at Papara which is about 30 minutes but if you ask Tahitians they think it's the longest thing in the world. You tell them that it takes 10 hours to drive to utah from california and the lose their minds haha. It was really fun. We ate maa tahiti. (Tahitian food) there was chicken, po'e, fafaru(raw fish that's put in fermented sea water. It's just gross and yes i ate it because I love my members). It was just a blast. We had our investigator Zéphora there. She's awesome and she's totally ready to get baptized. She's one of the most ready people I've met so far on my mission. Basically, I love my mission and my new area. Everything is going great. I couldn't be happier with Elder Meyer. He's just awesome and a great District Leader. Our investigators are awesome. Christmas is awesome. Our Savior loves us and I invite you all to take a few moments alone and thank our father in heaven that he gave us his son. I love you all and wish you a Merry Christmas. Joyeux Noël. Ia oaoa teie nei Noela.

Love, Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment