Dec 5, 2016

Week 28: Transfer to Tefana (on Tahiti)

Ia ora na tatou. Eaha to outou huru?
So it'll be nine months for me this week on the 9th. It's pretty darn weird. But also awesome. Time flies by when you're serving a mission. 

FIRST BIG NEWS
I'm getting transferred...again...Marvelous. I just got in this sector and I'm getting moved again haha. This will be my fourth sector in less than 9 months. That just doesn't happen here haha. Starting tomorrow I will have done more sectors than my trainer. He's been out for 15 months haha. But anyway I'm going to open a new area in the stake of Faa'a called Tefana with Elder Meyer. He's from Blanding, Utah. He's been out for 18 months. He was my district leader when I was in Outumaoro 2. But as of tomorrow, we're companions. I'm going to miss Elder Murdock. He's going to the Zone of Paea. We're closing Outumaoro 2 and giving it all to Elder Barfuss. Basically it's super complicated haha but our new sector is huge and on bike and far away but we're stoked to start fresh. 

It's Christmastime now and I encourage you all to get in the Christmas spirit and invite others to come unto Christ. There's an awesome new video out that I'm sure you have all seen. #lighttheworld. Watch it. Share it. Love it. 
I had the opportunity to teach the second hour of church with Elder Murdock for the investigators. We taught the plan of Salvation. It was just awesome. I've never taught like that before. I found myself saying several times that The whole plan focuses on Jesus Christ. Without him, we'd be lost completely. Because of him we can repent and overcome death. He truly is our Savior and Redeemer. I love this opportunity that we have to celebrate his Birth. I love him and I hope we all can find time to really reflect and see the blessings that are in our lives thanks to the Savior. I love you all. Faaitoitoi!!
Ia oaoa na teie noela!
-Orometua Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment