Mar 13, 2017

ONE YEAR!!

Fastest year of my life. holy smokes. 

But Best year of my life. That's for sure

To commemorate this special occasion, I burned a shirt. I'm pretty happy right now. Actually I'm just ecstatic I love this sector so much. I love the members, my comp, the investigators, the bishop. Everyone is just awesome here. Truly the best place here in Faa'a. 

Anyway this week was great. We fixed another baptism for a kid named Teiki. He's 16 and his sister just got baptized in another ward and he was really touched by the baptism so now we teach him and he's awesome! Miracles are just coming like crazy here in Tefana. Our baptism for Manarua is still good. For those of you who don't know(everyone) he was already being taught by other missionaries before us but then our sector was created and he became our investigator. He was being taught by the ZLs of Faa'a(one of them is now our assistant and he's coming to the baptism. He was really happy to hear that Manarua is getting baptized.) but anyway for the longest time, Manarua's dad didn't want him to get baptized but once my comp Elder McLoughlin showed up we talked to his Dad and my comp worked his magic and his dad said yes! so everything is great with his family and now Manarua's little brother Tinitua wants to get baptized too. I'm just stoked for that family.

WE EAT SO MUCH HERE. the other day my comp looked at me and said, "Elder Je suis fiu de manger" translation of that Frahitian (french and tahitian) "Elder I am sick of eating" And it's true. We eat so much ugh. Luckily we bike so far every day. 

I'm loving life. the next year will be great. I love you all. the church is true. Pray lots, Heavenly Father listens to each one of our prayers. I know he does. I know he loves us so much. I love you all so much too. 
1. From left to right Tinitua, Willy, Manarua
2. Me and the Comp
3. Best Mami in the mission
Bonne semaine
-Elder Christensen







No comments:

Post a Comment