Mar 20, 2017

Rain, Rain, Rain


Ia ora na 
Kaoha nui
Kura ora
Bonjour
That's right. That's hello in the four languages that exist in this mission
In order Tahitian, Marquesian, Pa'umotu, French
This mission is the coolest. 

It rained again a lot this week too

Truly a great week:) Apparently Obama is here in Tahiti on  a little island called Tetiaroa staying in the most expensive hotel ever. It's called the Brando. Y'all can do some research if you want. He'll be there for a month. 

But anyway back to missionary work. Great week. We had a baptism yesterday. I'll send you all pictures. It's for Manarua. He's 10 years old and his whole family came and it was incredible. We fixed the lessons with three more members of his family for this week. I love that family. They're super humble and pretty much live in a shack. Every time it rains hard here in Tefana, their house gets flooded really badly. That was pretty much the highlight of the week. Manarua was so excited that he was counting down the minutes until the baptism. After his baptism his little cousin was just in tears and none of us know why but it was so cute. I'll send a pic of that. 

Shout out to my sister Jaime who gets married this saturday. See you in a year sis and new brother-in-law. 

Honestly I absolutely am loving life. Love my comp, the ward, the investigators. I just feel so much love and joy when I'm here. I love this gospel, I love the Lord and his mercy. I just love life.

I hope you all have a great week. 
-Elder Christensen 


1. Me and the comp(also Manarua's cousin who couldn't stop crying)
3. Manarua, Tinitua and their parents
4. The Rua family






No comments:

Post a Comment