May 15, 2017

Baptism!

Ia ora na tatou paato'a!

Good week as usual. We had a baptism this last wednesday. Our investigator almost didn't get baptized because she lives on one of the islands surrounding Bora(it's called a motu) and her husband didn't want to take her to the main island because there was too much rain and he still wasn't 100 percent for the baptism, but he had accepted all the same. BUt we managed to get her on the island and then yesterday our Bishop confirmed her. She's just so sweet. 

Also, I got to Skype my family!!!!! It was the shortest hour of my life haha. But that's okay. At least I got to see them. Happy Mother's Day again:)

My thought for the week is from John 3:16-17
16 ¶ For God so loved the worldthat he gave his onlybegotten Sonthat whosoever believeth in him should notperish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn theworld; but that the  world through him might be saved.
I know that because God loves us, He gave us his Son. We need to follow his example and do what is right in order that we may have eternel life. I know this is true. 
I love you all! -Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment