Feb 6, 2017

Time is an Illusion

Bonjour tout le monde

Not a whole lot to report to be honest. One of our zone leaders was suuuuuper sick this week. He has a infection in his intestines. So I stayed home with him and my comp went with the other ZL because I'm not yet authorized to drive in the mission. I just did the driving test and I passed, I just have to have an interview with president. Driving stick isn't super fun when you haven't touched a car in 11 months. But nevertheless, I passed. Other than that, this week went by super fast but not much happened honestly. I've been learning a lot about patience lately. The fact that our calendar is not the Lord's calendar which is hard sometimes, but also the Lord knows best.:) Things are going great with the new comp. I'm loving life. Loving the mission. I can now look out the window and see that I live on an island and I'm no longer shocked by it. That's life for me right now. I hope you are all doing well. I love you all. I'll attach some pics today. 
I found the pearl of great price in tahitian. I got to keep it. 
​Me and Elder Teps enjoying a nice casse-croûte(sandwich thing) 

No comments:

Post a Comment