Dec 4, 2017

Ua haere matou i te hiero e ua itea ia'u te hoê melo no Hikueru i reira!!

(we went to the temple and I found a member from Hikueru there!!)

A good week. We saw Gervais a lot too. He's such a great guy. Normally his baptism is still good for the 13th. 
 Yeah we went to the temple and it was great. I got to see a member there named Aberahama. (abraham in Tahitian). He's so awesome and we did lessons with him on Hikueru to prepare him for the Melchizedek Priesthood. And seeing him there brought me so much joy. The Lord really placed us there that day because it wasn't the day we were normally supposed to go to the temple. seeing him in all white was the best thing ever. He also gave me the update on Hikueru. Things aren't going so hot to be honest. Lots of prayers please for the saints of Hikueru. 


Nothing much else to report. Me and my comp. are going to soon put a new ward mission plan to get the members super excited for missionary work. I love em lots. Anyway. Love you all. HAve a great week!

--

Elder Christensen


No comments:

Post a Comment