Dec 11, 2017

ua ma'ihia to'u hoa misionare te hebedoma i ma'iri a'enei

my comp was sick this last week)

As you can imagine, not much was accomplished this week, because he had the new flu that's going around, and about half of our zone was sick so we had a real effective district meeting too... 

We also had zone conference. Super fun stuff. I learned a lot too. There was the Graham couple that came and they talked about keeping a good mental health on the mission. It was really helplful and they talked a lot about stress and how to manage and control stress. 

We almost had to push back Gervais' baptism, again. But we worked it all out and it's all good for this Saturday.:) I love him. 

I also am loving the  #lighttheworld program. It's really cool to be able to go to members' houses and see that they are already using the program for  Christmas. I invite you all to go online and check it out on mormon.org 

I love you all!! I'll send pictures next week I promise. 


-- 
Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment