Oct 9, 2017

Ua tamaa maua i te hoê maa opanihia a na pô ra

translation: we ate forbidden food last night. 

Ia ora na tatou!!

It was a great week. Not much to report. My comp is awesome(see pic attached) and his english is really good too. I love serving with him and I'm learning so much. I love the way that he teaches and he has so much purpose too.!!

things are going great!!

We saw all of our progressing investigators this week and most of them came to church yesterday too!! IT was soooo awesome. We also just made a plan for the ward to be more involved with missionary work and Elder Donadier and I feel like things are going to skyrocket soon. This ward is great. I love the Bishopric as well. Our Bishop has so much love and charity. He's so smiley and really brightens my day when I see him. 

Not much else to report. I love you all!!

-Orometua Christensen




No comments:

Post a Comment