Oct 2, 2017

E mea puai roa te Varua Maita'i a hi'o ai au i te Amuiraa Rahi!

Translation( the spirit was strong while I was watching General conference!!)

So this week was great. A little slow to start because all of tuesday I had to wait at the parking lot outside of the mission home to pick up the new of the 30 missionnaires in the mission. Our zone is now 20 missionaries. 5 are being trained which is not too bad actually. the zone next to us, every missionary is training there. There are even missionaries that did 6 weeks of training and they got a new missionary. It's nuts BUT awesome!!!

Got my comp Elder Donadier Wednesday. He's so awesome and French. My accent will be so great by the end of our companionship because we told him to correct us in even the littlest things. 

Anyway. We saw our investigators Jeanne, Moetu, Liliokalani, Tarome, Rava and Tivini this week. they all had some hard moments this week and I just felt sad. Keep them in  your prayers please.

Conference was great as well. I loved the first talk by Dieter F. Uchtdorf and the talk y Russell M. Nelson. After his talk my comp and I just looked at each other and asked ,"did you feel what I just felt" It was so powerful and heartwarming. Wow the spirit was seriously there. Won't ever forget those moments. I know that our apostles are called of God and that they lead us and guide us through revelation. I also know that Thomas S. Monson is the prophet living today. We need him. I know that God loves us and I love you all too!!

-Orometua Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment