Nov 6, 2017

Ua tupu faahou i te mau tauiraa e ua riro to'u hoa misionare ei tauturu no te Peresideni !

Translation: There were transfers that happened and my comp became assistant! Currently both of the assistants have been my companions. The other assistant is still Elder Crandall my MTC comp. He's so great haha. It was good to see him today. HE's been assistant for 7 and half months. That poor elder haha.

Anyway. A great week. Not too much to report. My new companion is Elder Alfred from France. He's from the same stake as my other French companion Elder Sylvestre who I was with in Bora. I'm stoked to serve with him. 

Nothing much. The zone is changing a bit with the transfers. But it's all good. A little sad to say goodbye to some missionaries that are going home as well. But that's life I guess.

Our investigators are doing well. Roméo and Tini are just the best. they read the Book of Mormon almost 3 times a day sometimes.  They have changed so much. They help me to have an even stronger testimony of the Book of Mormon. I know that book is true. IT has changed my life and I'm seeing it change the lives of others. I invite you all to read it and pray to God to know if it's true. In doing so you can receive an answer and knowing that that book is true means that the Gospel was restored upon this earth! I love it! 

Time for pictures
Soeur Durrant(I was in the MTC with her)


Elder Donadier
saw Manarua and his family the other day(from Tefana)


Soeur Luka (ONe of our Sister Training Leaders who is going out to the islands and Soeur Hemsley -she whitewashed Tefana when I went out to Bora and she's going to Huahine)




Elder Dieutre

Elder Langomazino

No comments:

Post a Comment