Sep 12, 2016

Week 18


Hey everybody. Not a whole lot to say. right now we're working with
some less actives to keep the word of wisdom. A family that we teach
said that they would start by stopping coffee. They didn't drink any
all week and said that they didn't even have a desire either. That was
super cool. I know the Lord is on their side 100 percent. We're
teaching even more in Tahitian now. it helps so much. Elder Barfuss
and I are killing it. But that's not a super humble thing to say. Ah
well. We work hard with that language and we're seeing the progress.
Also we tried praying in English the other night for planning, but we
got scared and couldn't bring ourselves to do it so we prayed in
french haha.Also we're probably going to miss general conference. It's
like a 99 percent chance. Things are pretty slow out here in Hikueru.

Also I've been out 6 months???? Suuuuper weird. But awesome.
We found a lizard in our microwave. She was living in the glass
between the door of the microwave. I say she because she also laid
eggs. It's okay though, because we got to clean our microwave and now
it's super clean.
We saw a whale this week too. It's the season for them to be around
here. It was awesome.

We got to teach Luke 15 this week to a few inactives. I love the three
parables in it. Basically. The Lord will never every abandon us and
it's never too late to come back to his fold. He will always welcome
us with open arms:) I know that that's absolutely true. I've felt his
love in my life so many times.

Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment