Nov 28, 2016

I Can't Count Anymore

Ia ora na tatou. 

I hope you are all catching the Christmas spirit back home because it's 86 degrees here. With 80 percent humidity. That might be a lie but I can drink the air here and it's awesome haha. 

to be honest I completely forgot it was Thanksgiving until carrefour( the local supermarket) had a "black friday sale" we saw signs everywhere for it. Then I realized that I missed Thanksgiving. Ah well. I won't miss Christmas that's for sure. 

Basically this week was good and kinda slow. Not too much to report. We fixed a baptism and that's super exciting but we'll see if that happens. We love our investigator (Tahéna) but she's just a little scared. Which is normal. I don't blame her. She's just afraid that she'll fall again once she's a member of the church. She'll be okay though. 

I also did a split with our district leader. He's just the best. Elder Meyer is his name. I love him. 

I was reading in the Book of Mormon in Tahitian and it was chapter 15. Just a great chapter. It talks about how we need to listen to the prophet. I'd like to bear my testimony that in listening to the prophet, and putting into practice his words, we will inherit the kingdom of God. It's so simple! He is called by God to guide us and lead us so that we can find the correct path, which is the Gospel of Jesus Christ. In doing those things, I know that we can obtain all that which our Heavenly Father has in store for us. I love you all. And I know this church is true. And I leave these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Bonne semaine:)
-Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment