Apr 10, 2017

Bora Bora Transfer!

BIG news. today I take the plane for Bora Bora. I'll be in the secteur that my trainer Elder Sovereign started in called Anau. It's the only of 3 secteurs on Bora Bora with a car so I'll be driving; Elder McLoughlin got sent to Rangiroa(the biggest island in the Tuamotu islands. It's like 100 times bigger than Hikueru) They're whitewashing our secteur with sisters and the sisters will come into the secteur with 4 baptisms fixed that will all happen within the next three weeks. I'll be serving with Elder Sylvestre who's from France and I don't know him at all haha. But I'm stoked. I'll arrive there tonight at 6ish. 

I was really sad to leave Tefana but I know the sisters will kill it. I have a huge confidence in sister missionaries. They don't do dumb things and I like it haha. But yeah. New adventure waits for me in Bora Bora. I saw president today and he told me that there will be a new stake in Bora. I think it'll happen within the next few weeks so that'll be cool. I'll also be there for the Heiva which is a huge monthlong dance festival in July. Apparently it's a party in Bora Bora during that time. But unfortunately I'll miss the missionary concert that I got to go to when I started my mission in Hitia'a. But all in all, I'm honored that the Lord wants me in Bora Bora. I'm stoked and ready to work. 

Love you all. 
-Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment