Apr 3, 2017

Spiritual Smackdown

hiya everyone who reads these emails. 
this week was fantastic. Truly fantastic. 
We had a zone conference on thursday and then general conference on saturday and sunday. For those of you who don't know what that is. 2 times every year, the prophet and the apostles of the Lord Jesus Christ talk to the everyone in a worldwide conference and they give us counsel and its truly an experience that's just amazing. I invite all of you to go to lds.org and find out more;) you won't regret it. 

yeah it was just a great week. felt the spirit a lot. there is a lot that I can do to improve as a missionary and as a person just in general too. The conference really helped me to realize what I needed to change/start doing. and on top of that it was in english too:D 
a quote from one of the 12 Apostles, Jeffrey R. Holland who quoted a hymn called there is sunshine in my soul today
(Jesus listening can hear the songs I cannot sing)
Parau mau tera!(that is true)
He talked about how the church of Jesus Christ is one big choir and even if one voice drops out, the choir weakens(I'm putting what he said in my own words by the way). Something along those lines. The point is that everyone is important and we need to have hope and patience for the future. That's my life principle. Look on the bright side and hope for the good times, because they will come. We just have to be patient. I invite us all this week to look on the brighter side of things and try to recognize the blessings that we have been given. I know that there are loads of them. 

Know that I love you all and that I know this church is true and that Jesus is our Savior and Redeemer and that he loves us and knows us and what we're going through. Always remember that not only when things get hard, but when things are going well too. there is never a time that we don't need our older brother, the son of God, in our life. 

Bonne semaine!
-Elder Christensen

all the bikes at the chapel

squad at the chapelle watching conference
did a split with one of the old assistants. He's so awesome



you could say my mission is beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment