Sep 25, 2017

ua tupu te hoê tauiraa rahi i teie po'ipo'i

translation
(a huge change happened this morning)

Yes that is making reference to the transfers!!!

I'm staying(seen that my companion finishes his mission tonight, it was logical that I stay haha)
I will be serving with Elder Donadier from France starting from Wednesday. I pick him up from the airport in the truck😎. Our zone now has 20 missionnaires. I'm stoked to stay as well.

I just dropped off Elder Robinson this morning. It's all over for him. I'm going to miss him. No I didn't cry. 

Also little spirit miracle thing. 

Thursday we did a family home evening with an inactive member and her husband and Elder Robinson and I both decided to do an activity having to do with the Atonement. But we both just kinda sat there for 5 minutes and then we both told each other that we needed to change the activity a little bit. We both had like the same idea too. We followed that and the night of we did the activity and the spirit was powerful. Everyone was in tears and it was awesome!! I loved it haha. Really a special moment. Nothing is cooler than following a prompting from the spirit and being able to see the fruits of it as well. 

This is the best work. I love it. I love you all.


Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment