Jan 2, 2018

Ia ora na i teie matahiti api!

Ia ora na tatou

SO I'm going to attach some photos from the baptism of Roméo and Tini and of Gervais. 
This week was great!! I got to skype my family and that was such a treat. Other than that this week was hard haha. Everyone was either drunk or gone. We ended up visiting lots of members and studying a lot too. 
However we're not giving up. We will find people to teach and we will see miracles!!!
We launched lanterns as a zone last night(don't worry we got home in time) for new years. The first one I launched dropped directly into the ocean. What a great encouragement for 2018. Hope my future won't be looking like that lantern haha. It's okay though, because someone gave me a second one so thatI could retry and that one flew just fine. 

NOt much else to report. Things are great with Elder Heckmann. He's really funny. I've been continuing our 3 month BOM challenge and it's amazing how much can be accomplished when we put our trust in God. Seeing all of the BOM heroes put their faith in God is inspiring. It helps me realize that I need to do the same. We all do. Faith + Works = MIRACLES!!!

I love you all. Have a great new years. 

-Elder Christensen


No comments:

Post a Comment