Jul 7, 2016

Week 10

Ia orana tatou! 

Its pretty weird that I'm almost done with my training. These first few months of the mission have flown by and its just crazy!! 

So this week we didn't have a bunch of lessons. Currently we're lacking a lot of investigators. We really need some references. Anyway, this week wasn't too crazy. 

So I'm sure many of you have heard about the attack in Nice. It's really sad that things like that happen. Honestly sometimes it doesn't make sense, but I know that even when things get hard, its at those times especially when we should continue to exercise our faith and keep doing whats right. I ask everyone who reads this to please pray for the families that have been impacted by this event

I know that Heavenly Father loves us, even when at times, bad things happen to good people. I know that he sees us and that sometimes people excersise their freedom of choice and it hurts others. But there is a plan for everyone. I know that we will see our loved ones again after this life. That is part of God's plan for us. 

My companion and I say this a lot actually. We're just two Young men of 18 and 19 years old. We don't know everything, but there is someone who does. Our Father in Heaven wants to hear from us and wants to help us too. through prayer we can communicate with our Eternal Father and he will bless us. I know that's true.

So yeah, that's my email for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment