Jul 27, 2016

Week 11

Okay I feel like I should start by saying that our ward got split and there is a new stake. The Taravao stake. Its mostly all of the little part of Tahiti. If Tahiti was an unshelled peanut then Taravao would be the top part of the peanut. I don't know how else to describe it haha. But yeah. Our sector got split and now Elder Sovereign and I are in a different zone too. We have new zone leaders too. Everything is new and its actually pretty refreshing. 

Also I don't ever really talk about our investigators. So I'll do that now. 

OUr most potential family is the Manea family. They are a famlily of four who all are ready to get baptized. They just aren't married. That's one of the biggest problems here in Tahiti is that everyone lives in concubinage (un married) so a lot of weddings are happening in this country. But yeah the Manea family consists of Tony, Nelehia, Uravini, and Hinano. They're awesome. Nelehia (the mom) made my mom a necklace out of shells and pearls and stuff. It's pretty cool. :D

So I'm pianist for the ward and usually I'll pick the hymns during the week because there are lots that I can't play. But sometimes Mami TOA (chorister) changes them as soon as she shows up to the chapel. I've explained to her that I can't play lots of the Hymns but she just does what she wants. Oh well. At least I'll be awesome at the hymns soon. 

That's about it for this week.  
Love you all,
Elder Christensen






No comments:

Post a Comment