Aug 1, 2016

Week 12: No one saw this coming. HIKUERU transfer!!


It was a good week. I need to start with a story. 

So we had interviews with Président Bize last week and he asked me if I had any questions. I didn't so he proceeded to tell me about how I'm getting transfered to a tiny island that has only Mormons and Catholics. HE didn't tell me which island it was. But that night we got transfer calls. I will be going to the island of Hikueru in the Tuamotu islands. It's ridiculously small. (less than 100 people) Also there's no shower; Just a bucket. And it'll just be me and my new companion Elder Barfuss. Elder Sovereign is staying in Hitiaa and no one thought that would happen to be honest. I get to spend my birthday on a baby island. I'm stoked. I'm pretty scared too. I take a plane thursday morning and arrive on the island at about 2 I believe. That's all I got time for really. 

I'll send something next week from the island of Hikueru!!!!


Love you all!

Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment