Oct 3, 2016

Week 21

Ia ora na tatou! 

This week was very...interesting. We saw some whales. That was cool. We could hear them in the water when we were by the shore last week. They were awesome. It just got suuuuuuuuuper hot here because now there is no more wind and it's getting into the hotter months. Looks like it's gonna be a warm warm Christmas. It's okay though. I love it here!!! I'm still reading the book of mormon in Tahitian. Just finished 2 Nephi. Ugh that was something just so different. I thought it was hard in French. They pretty much take Isaiah from the Tahitian Bible and put it in the Book of Mormon almost word for word. I now have an appreciation for every other book in the Book of Mormon. We're definitely seeing a change in the inactives that we're teaching. We're helping quite a few to follow the word of wisdom and they're progressing. I know that the spirit is definitely in this work. Without the spirit this would be almost impossible work. But we pray all the time to have the Spirit with us when we teach because that's what touches the hearts of those we teach. I'm so grateful for this Gospel and the Priesthood on the earth again. Basically I'm just super happy to be out here. 
Well that's about it
Love you all!
-Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment