Jul 31, 2017

Heiva is Finally Over!

Ia ora na tatou. 
Ua fiu vau i te heiva. 
this was a normal week. I'm sad to say that nothing really super special happened. except one of our investigators gave me and Elder Bayart a pen from the hotel that he works at when we were doing a split. I want to send photos but I don't know why but this computer is being problematic. ah well. 

-I learned that when a caramel candy box label says this here "caution, over consumption of this product may cause laxative effects", you probably shouldn't down the box in 5 minutes. I learned my lesson...

Anyway we've been engaging a lot of our members to pray for missionary opportunities because we're lacking some investigators. We love our members a lot. they're great. 

We had a mission conference on Wednesday, but we watched from the computers at the clerks office at the chapel. The missionaries that are going home gave their testimonies. I won't get to see my first three companions before they go home.  I'm kinda sad about that. But that's what happens when you're in the islands:/ I can't really complain too much though. I am in Bora Bora after all haha. But yeah. I love you all. Hope you're doing well. 
-Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment