Sep 18, 2017

Ua hinaaro vau i te taoto i te mau mahana ato'a

Ia ora na tatou paato'a

This week was awesome. Lots of good things happened. It's the 20th birthday of the stake of Faa'a. I'm one day older than the stake!!!!!!!
It was awesome. Lots of activities and service and we finished it all off with a fireside at the stake center(our church building). 
Our investigators are doing well. We've got soooo much potential in our secteur we just need to get the members more involved with the work. We love them though:)

Mauruuru i te mau taata paato'a tei hapono mai ia'u i to ratou here no to'u mahana fanauraa
(thanks to everyone who sent me their love for my birthday)

I love you all. 

At the activity I got to see lots of old investigators that are now members in the ward of Tefana. That made my day for sure. 

Anyway. I love the work. I love the people. I couldn't be happier. My comp Elder Robinson leaves next week so this is prime time for him. I'm going to miss him. 

Love
Elder Christensen
                                 
My birthday painpapo 
                                 
           painting the sisters' apartment 
                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment