Sep 4, 2017

Ua tupu te mau semeio e rave rahi i teie hebedoma!!! E e fare api to matou. E mea nehenehe roa ïa

translation: lots of miracles happened this week and we have a new house and it's beautiful

Ia ora na tatou pau roa!!!
This week was awesome!!!!!!!!
Record for the worst english mistake I've made yet. 
Last night I said "when that mormon message gets naked..." then I just kind of stood there in disappointment and sadness for my awful phrase. But you know aita e rave'a (nothing to be done)

First off during this week there were lots of manumanu (little bugs that love light) but there were literally thousands!! people were smacking them right and left when we were driving at night. Hilarious. 

Also first miracle. 
our investigator told her mom that she wants to get married and she accepted!! but she didn't tell her mom that she will get baptized too on the 25 novembre. But her mom ended up finding out and she wanted to reject her and deny her as her daughter. So she went to her catholic priest and the priest told her not to reject her but to let her make her choice because it's her daughter. When Liliokalini told us that we were suuuper shocked. And just so happy. It was truly a miracle. 

then we did a family night with another couple Rava and Tivini and the spirit was soooooo strong. We felt so good. We invited him to come to church. And then yesterday Tivini came to the chapel and his gf said that it's the first time that he has ever come. They stayed all the 3 hours! 
 The member integrateurs for that couple is the family Cheung-Wong. they are dynamite for missionary work. also Soeur Cheung-Wong talks to me in pa'umotu(a dialect of tahitian that exists in the tuamotus) and it's so much fun. I don't speak it but I'm starting to understand it. 

I love this sector and my companion and the other elders in my house. I love the mission.

I love you all.
A faaitoito
-Orometua Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment