Jan 15, 2018

: Ua paapaa to'u iri 'uo'uo

Translation:my white skin is burned)
This week was great! We found 4 New investigators this week! Finally people are starting to show up! 
They're all great.  One is a guy married to an inactive member. We asked him what his goal In life is. He said it's to go to the temple and get sealed to his family.:D his name is Marcial and he's a great guy! Seriously a miracle that happened

This week we did a free car wash to find some New investigators and also to do some service to the community.  That's why I'm a tomato right now haha. I also have a gnarly Jesus' sandals burn too. But it was really fun though. Tiring too.  I got to talk to the sweetest Tahitian mami in Tahitian. Her daughter actually proposed that we go teach her later in the week. Unfortunately it's not in the zone so we passed the reference. 

I'm loving it here! Things are going well. Happy to be in this ward. I love you all!

Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment