Jan 8, 2018

Aita te hoê taata i Temarua

there is no one in Temarua

This week was alright. Everyone is still on vacation so that's lovely. But we will not lose hope!!
So as a result, we do lots of contacting. It's actually been kinda fun lately. It's something that I dread(cause I'm a scaredy cat) but I know it's really important anyway to just talk to everyone that I see!!

We're currently working with a member who just decided to drop his old life and become active again. He wants to bring his whole family with him. He's a real great guy named Gilbert. We teach his son and his grandson. We hope that his wife will accept us as well. Currently she's not too interested. 

Anyway. Love you all!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The other night, we all found out that I can kick a cup off of the head of Elder Lerohl(another missionary in the house). apparently I have hops.  So as for New Year goals, there's another goal that I don't have to set haha. 
This is Elder Coxhead, from New Zealand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment