Jan 22, 2018

Ua hohonihia vau e te hoê uri!

Translation:I got bit by a dog!
Ill explain but don't worry all is well!

So this week we did a split with the Assistants and I got to be with Elder Donadier again.  It was so great to be back with him to be honest.
Anyway. I had decided to go see someone that we had taken with a few weeks ago to just do a little follow up. And I had remembered that In the neighbourhood, there were lots lots lots of dogs. Just as I remembered that a car started rolling up and I had the thought, "I bet this lady pulling up lives In the house that we contacted" she pulls up and says to us, "vous cherchez quelqu'un?" Or "you looking for someone?" I start to talk and they she starts to yell telling me to look out for the dog. Well a flash of black and white and the next thing I know a dog is chewing on my leg. Man did it hurt. So I gave it a nice kick and it ran away. The lady apologize and I'm trying to stay cool and not show too much pain. She then felt pity for me and I started to ask if she had talked to the missionaries before and she said yeah. Long story short she said that we could come back. Basically I learned from this that there are no coincidences haha. And on top of that. The dog didn't even pierce my skin. I just have a bruise that looks like a smiley face haha. God protects his missionaries!

Little spiritual thought.  Been reading in 3 Néphi in the Book of Mormon and In this part Christ comes to the Americas and teaches and calls apostles and it's just really great:). It's really touching and it really brings me peace when i read these things. Life stinks but Christ understands our pain and suffering. He loves us and can make us better if we let him in. 


Love you all!

-Orometua Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment