Feb 5, 2018

No clever name this time

Hiya!!!
This week was great! Well. sorta haha. 

Was suuuuper sick with the stomach flu at the beginning of the week
But I'm doing well now.
We had a baptism too! Her name is Channel and she is the coolest 12 year old ever. She's super sweet and a genius too. We teach her father too who speaks english as well so its always fun to talk in english with him. 

We have lots of potential here in Temarua. We also have the best DMP(ward mission leader). He's really a hard worker and wants to try everything that he can to help the ward and the investigators. I love him and his family so much. 

I've been reading in Ether and the chapter 12 is all about faith. Basically it says that faith comes first, not miracles. I really like that because we have to first believe and then God can manifest his power unto us. My favorite is verse 18

18 And neither at any time hatany wrought miracles until after their faith; wherefore they first believed in the Son oGod.

I know that this is true. Sometimes it's hard to have faith, but if we keep pushing on and believe, we will see miracles in our lives and in the lives of others. 
I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment